A frustrating day in lab. Everything that can possibly go wrong has gone wrong. No time to even have lunch. It has already been 11 hours since I got to lab. I don't give a damn about this experiment. Man, I am ditching it and going home. Hunger is gnawing at my stomach and I can't even think clearly. Let me go home and eat something real quick. But, wait! There is no cooked food at home! There might be some frozen, ready to eat stuff. Let me check the freezer. Oh no! No frozen food! :( No bread, milk, cereal or eggs. What am I going to do now? No energy to do anything. I am going to faint now. Maybe I have some cookies from long ago. Yes, cookies... But, what is this yellow packet peeking out from the corner of that shelf? Let me pull it out.. MAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! Life-saver! I didn't know you existed! Silent saviour!! May you live long!!! (Well, you are going into my tummy soon, but may your kind live long!! Atleast as long as it takes for me to finish my PhD!! :D)
P.S.Title courtesy Borna, with due apologies to O. Henry. :D
1 comment:
:)) lol, totally know the entire scene by heart .
Post a Comment