Saturday, February 6, 2010

Perspective

An impromptu attempt at sketching something with a pen on a ruled sheet of paper. Possibly the quickest sketch I've ever made - all under the pretext of trying to study.. :PDisclaimer: Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental! :P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.. I know the backdrop.. given the fact that you had minimal equipments, the sketch is just fantastic..
YOU OUGHT TO SKETCH MORE OFTEN AGS.. (You have no idea what a pest I can be.) LOLzzz

Vaga Bond said...

Chicago skyline coming alive on a ruled sheet of paper ! Awesome!

Mukho said...

Great sketch....make me miss the Chicago skyline!

Cosmos said...

@Everybody
Thanks! :)

@Himanshu
Yes, please be a pest,
Else, comfortably I shall rest! :D

Senor Ramirez said...

cuuuuuuuuuuttte :)

Sree said...

Lovely!! Did you see that person n draw or just a flight of imagination???

Disclaimer? Hmm..makes me ask...is that Himanshu with specs on (Dude, I can take your case here too :P)?? ;)

Cosmos said...

@SR
Thaaaaaaanks! :)

@Sree
Thank you! I did have someone to 'model' for me... But the 'model' refused to acknowledge that it looked like him.. Hence the disclaimer!

Haha.. Yes, Himanshu's case taken.. totally! And it's not him. :)

Abhishek Behera said...

great! :)

Cosmos said...

Thanks Abhishek! :)

sonik said...

Awesome!!

Cosmos said...

@Sonik
Thanks! :)