Saturday, May 22, 2010

A few days ago, I typed out an e-mail to a friend and just as I hit 'send' on Gmail, this message popped up:GMAIL!!! Stop reading my e-mails!!! This is so scary...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha. That's funny. I think they have specific keyword triggers which check for stuff like this. Or Google is collecting mail history of all the people in the world, so that they can sell them to aliens someday? :D

Senor Ramirez said...

old google labs stuff.
there was even a lab app which made sure that u dont send drunken emails by asking u to do a mathematical multiplication before it allowed u to send.

nomad said...

google read your email from day 1. thats how they ensure it is free.

and this message came because u hit attach button but didn't attach anything when you sent.

Himanshu said...

LOLzz.. spooky indeed.. and ROFL at Abhishek's comment :-P

Cosmos said...

@Abhishek
Haha... If that means a trip to the outer space for free, why not? ;)

@SR
:) I am guessing you managed to get 2X2=5 all the time? :D

@nomad
That is the whole point - I did not hit the attach button. :) Gmail really did read my e-mail! :D The other day, I had typed 'I've attached' (as opposed to 'I am attaching') and Gmail got it absolutely right!! Freaking scary...

@Himanshu
Yup! :) Spooky indeed...

Cosmos said...

@nomad
Wanted to add - Yes, Gmail has been reading my e-mail from day 1, but when it starts talking back to you like that, it is scary.. :D

Sree said...

arre haan....I tried it out...saala!!!