I didn't believe you existed, but they told me you did,
They showed me proof, 'twas was dark and difficult.
I probed and probed, but found only shadows,
That danced with mirth, or stood steady and cold.
I retreated to the dark, and shut myself in,
For I was tired of shadows, I was tired of deceit.
With not a hope and a heavy heart, I stared into the dark,
All of a sudden, with starry eyes, I saw you glow, soft and blue!
My heart swelled with joy, and eyes brimmed with tears,
At last, I had found you, in the darkest of realms!
I captured you clear, and set you deep in my heart,
Yet what the world can see is dark and difficult.
6 comments:
You are still so cute :)
You are still so nice.. :)
nice one Agila,
I like to think you are talking about love,
but looks too much like microscopy to me.
Well whether this is an ode to love or science or both, it is great !
cheers !
Lady, you are smart! I will tell you the inspiration behind my poem over phone! :P And Thanks! :)
Your title is a one word poem in itself!! More so of course after one reads the actual post.
Congratulations on your Discovery.
Thanks Amshuman! :)
Post a Comment